Ashampoo Burning Studio 10 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program. It also introduces a new Movie Editor for editing and combining your videos before burning them to DVD. The Movie Editor has functions for cutting, transitions, fades, subtitles, titles and more, plus a point-and-click DVD menu editor with animated themes for creating great-looking interfaces for your DVD movies. The new version also packed with improvements, new features and fine tuning that make all Burning Studio’s functions more powerful and even easier to use.
Anyone who has ever struggled with complicated disc burning software is always amazed when they try Ashampoo Burning Studio. This is how software should be: Instead of studying complicated manuals you just choose what you want to do and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen. For example, to make a DVD you select Create a Video DVD and the program guides you through the steps of adding clips, building menus and burning the disc. This doesn’t mean the program has been “dumbed down”: Burning Studio is a complete and powerful disc burning suite that also satisfies advanced users with all the tweaking features you expect from less accessible programs.
• Burn and update data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs
• Back up your data to single or multiple discs
• Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs
• Burn movies and photos to DVDs and data discs
• Movie editor with DVD authoring
• Create high-quality DVD slideshows
• Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
• Create and burn disc images
• Quick and easy erase rewriteable discs
• Expert burn functions for full control
• Create covers and labels
Size: 118 MB